The Man In Her Notebook

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Can We Be Friends?

      The two agreed to make time for each other on Monday yet neither one of them knew what they were in for.


MONDAY

"Coincidentally Monday is significant to her. Monday  represents some of the greatest times with the greatest people. Amiga Monday's in Florida taught her all she knew about true friendship and love. "
Anyway...

 In her mind, she planned for awkward silence and weird moments but that was not the case. The two of them talked as if they had known each other since birth and laughed until the wee hours of the morning. She loved that he was honest and open and she didn’t have to pry to get him to open up. They talked about everything under the stars and found that they were almost the same person. From personality traits to small details in desserts the two were freakishly alike. She was happy to find someone she could be herself with.  . They discussed the past, present, future but most importantly friendship. Like most people both of them had been hurt by past significant others and ultimately  both were in need of a  friend.
       The fact that the two are so much alike, gives them a great understanding of one another, however there is considerable doubt. The two are nototorious for being outgoing and funny and then in a flash they'll disappear from your life without a trace.  As she analyzed the situation, she observed his language  carefully in fear of losing someone so interesting. So she prays: God, I believe that up in heaven you are aligning things and if you'd have this to be allow me to move out of the way and into Your Will. I know how stubborn I can be and how quick I am to throw people away. Lord give me patience and undertanding. But by the way thank you  for sending me one of the funniest people on earth . I haven't laughed this hard in such a long time. But anyway Lord help me not to get beside myself, I know how much of a pain I can be. In Jesus name, Amen.



   Her smile had never been so big or so radiant...She figured if she consulted God for friendship and the man appeared ... Maybe she had finally found what she was looking for..

No comments:

Post a Comment